I am requesting credentials because I am a: (please check all that apply.)
Applicant information: (All fields are required)
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW AND DO NOT SUBMIT AN APPLICATION IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE LISTED CRITERIA OR CAN/WILL NOT COMPLY WITH THE CONDITIONS SET FORTH:
credentials will be issued only to personnel of publications that cover motorcycle, sporting, music or local events. Credentials will not
be issued to anyone who will not be directly involved in coverage of the event.
- Arizona Bike Week reserves the right to refuse or revoke media credentials
- Only one media pass will be provided with each approved application.
- Media credentials will be available at the event box office and will require photo ID matching the name on the application.
- Press passes or media credentials from other sources will not be honored.
- Media credential applications will not be approved after March 30, 2022
- Media credentials will not be available without application approval. If application has not been approved, you will then need to purchase a ticket at the gate.
- No photography or interviews are to be conducted in the campgrounds without prior written approval.
- Media is allowed to photograph and request interviews inside the gated event area unless our performers or other subject forbids it.
Any special requests by members of the media must be approved by an Arizona Bike Week director.
Other staff members do not have authority to grant permission or deviate from these stated rules.
- No video recording is permitted without written permission by both ABW and the City of Scottsdale.
- A copy of the intended media for publication shall be sent to Arizona Bike Week office for verification purposes.
These submissions must be received within 60 days of the event.Future requests for media credentials will be denied if no article is received.
- Photographers will submit edited photos to Arizona Bike Week and agree to allow photos to be used for marketing purposes.
Photos must be received within 30 days of the event.
- Our patrons attend the event to have fun.Arizona Bike Week is committed to making this possible and we would ask that our media partners do the same.
Please be respectful of our attendees, vendors, etc.
- Arizona Bike Week will confirm receipt of your completed application via email.
Upon reviewing the applications we will approve credentials based on a combination of the following criteria :
:confirmation of coverage, availability, as well as advance publicity opportunities for the 2024 event.
- Please note that photo passes allow access to photograph in the PowerYard only and not in the RockYard concert arena. In accordance with our contracts with national acts, Arizona Bike Week cannot grant photography access for the RockYard without prior authorization from the headline band. It is the responsibility of the photojournalist to first obtain permission from band management before submitting a request to ABW for photography during concerts. You may visit the bands’ websites to obtain contact information. ABW is not able to provide contact info. Due to safety and security concerns, there will be no access to the “Pit” granted to any photographers.
Please list 3 of your most recently published articles/photographs/news footage: